The Real-Time Solution for Customer Issues
- SatisACTualTM is a Real-Time Solution for Customer Issues.
- It enables a firm to know their customers’ perceptions in real time, with real-time status, notification, and alerting features.
- When a customer survey is completed, the results are entered into SatisACTual™ real-time web portal.
- SatisACTual also provides the capability to listen to the actual interview recordings.
- Results can be sent periodically in the form of a customized report.
- SatisACTual can notify users when a response meets pre-set criteria, such as a low rating, a response from a key account, company, or a particular product.
- When the results fall within pre-set parameters, it can be used to escalate cases requiring attention by another level of management. To read more click here
Customer Feedback Online Reporting
CFOR™ is ComSim’s paperless system for reporting, tracking, and resolving customer Issues. It is a web-based process that integrates the aspects of defining, assigning, analyzing, tracking and resolving all Issues that are reported.
The steps in the process are:
- The person who has experienced or who has knowledge of a problem reports the Issue online.
- The system alerts the appropriate QA manager to the new entry.
- The QA manager, using CFOR, assigns an Owner to be responsible for diagnosing the situation and finding a solution that resolves the issue.
- The Owner may investigate the issue personally or, using CFOR, delegate the work to an Analyst, who performs the detailed analysis of the issue and defines a solution for the Owner.
- The resolution must be fully acceptable to the QA manager before the Issue is closed.To read more click here