Customer Feedback Online Reporting
CFOR™ is ComSim’s paperless system for reporting, tracking, and resolving customer Issues. It is a web-based process that integrates the aspects of defining, assigning, analyzing, tracking and resolving all Issues that are reported.
The steps in the process are:
- The person who has experienced or who has knowledge of a problem reports the Issue online.
- The system alerts the appropriate QA manager to the new entry.
- The QA manager, using CFOR, assigns an Owner to be responsible for diagnosing the situation and finding a solution that resolves the issue.
- The Owner may investigate the issue personally or, using CFOR, delegate the work to an Analyst, who performs the detailed analysis of the issue and defines a solution for the Owner.
- The resolution must be fully acceptable to the QA manager before the Issue is closed.
Features of the process:
- QA oversight of Issues
- Rules-based, integrated approach
- E-mail alerts for key activities
- User viewing of all Issues
- Audit trail of all events per Issue
- Search-ability on all fields
- Faster resolution time
- Searchable Issue Database for future reference
- Efficient use of personnel
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Cost avoidance